Find a Dentist in North Carolina using the Insure Kids Now Website (for both adults and children)
IMPORTANT: Before making an appointment, please call the dental office to verify that Health Choice beneficiaries are currently being accepted. A dentist or facility shown on the list is not a guarantee that Health Choice beneficiaries are currently accepted.
If you need dental treatment, you will need to go to a dentist who is enrolled in the NC Health Choice Program.
The following providers offer dental services:
- General Dentists – Provide exams, X-rays, preventive services, fillings, complete and partial dentures, and simple extractions to patients of a wide age range
- Pediatric Dentists – Provide exams, X-rays, preventive services, fillings and simple extractions for children. Many pediatric dentists also treat children and adults who have special health care needs
- Endodontists – Provide specialized root canal therapy
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons – Provide extractions and oral surgery services
- Orthodontists and Dentofacial Orthopedists – Provide braces and other appliances to correct the alignment of the teeth and the dental arches: the maxilla and the madible.
- Periodontists – Provide specialized periodontal services
- Prosthodontists – Provide removable complete and partial dentures
- LHD – Local Health Departments provide exams, X-rays, preventive services, fillings and simple extractions
- FQHC – Federally Qualified Health Centers (also known as Community Health Centers - CHC) provide exams, X-rays, preventive services, fillings and simple extractions
- RHC – Rural Health Centers provide exams, X-rays, preventive services, fillings and simple extractions