Medicaid / Health Choice Specialist Providers

Note: There are two tabs at the bottom of the Excel spreadsheet. Click the one called "Medicaid" for Medicaid providers and the one called "Health Choice" for NC Health Choice providers.

You need a referral from your Primary Care Provider (PCP) to see a specialist. Only your PCP can refer you to another doctor. Call the PCP listed on your Medicaid or Health Choice ID card.