Medicaid Payments to Providers reports, required by North Carolina Session Law 2014-100 Section 12H.15(a), include the following Medicaid claims provider data:
- Name of the individual providing the service.
- Location of provided services, listed with both municipality and county.
- Practice name, hospital name, or other business name.
- Type of service provider and practice area.
- Number of Medicaid patients seen.
- Number of visits with Medicaid patients.
- Number of procedures performed or items furnished for Medicaid patients.
- Amount of Medicaid service payments received.
The information is being published in both Excel and character-separated values (CSV) plain text formats so that the data may easily be imported into software used for spreadsheets, databases, and data analytics.
Reports and Dashboard
- State Fiscal Years are July 1 through June 30
- Claim payments are based on payment date to the provider (not date of service).
- Medicaid claims only (Health Choice not included)
- Where applicable recipient totals less than 11 and paid amounts less than $10,000 have been removed for privacy concerns.
- Medicaid supplemental payments and settlement payments are excluded because they are not processed within the Medicaid claims system. They will be listed later in a separate report.
- “Unknown” county names are due to missing provider information in NCTracks.
This page was last modified on 11/03/2022