Beginning December 1, 2023, more North Carolinians will be able to get health coverage through NC Medicaid. This will be a game changer for the more than 600,000 people who will be able to access health care and is the most significant investment in the health of our state in decades. Thank you for helping make this a reality.
Now we need your help to be sure that North Carolinians know who is eligible and how to apply. We have a new website, bilingual toolkit and a sign-up form to stay updated on the most current information about how more North Carolinians will be able to get health coverage through NC Medicaid. Please use these tools with your patients, networks and communities.
The bilingual toolkit includes:
- Day 1 Flyer: An overview of who is eligible and how to enroll.
- Newsletter Template: Content to include in your newsletters and emails.
- Social Media: Graphics and posts to share on your channels.
- Family Planning Flyer: Information for the approximately 300,000 people who receive limited benefits through Family Planning Medicaid who will be automatically enrolled in full Medicaid.
- Medicaid Essentials Deck: A presentation to share with your community on who is eligible and how to enroll.
- FAQs: Answers to common questions.
- ePass Video: An overview of how to apply online through ePass.
To stay updated with the latest information, be notified when the application process goes live, and receive the newest resources, complete this sign-up form.
Thank you for helping more people in your communities get health coverage through NC Medicaid. Together we will ensure more than 600,000 people gain access to health care across North Carolina.