Author: Medicaid Clinical Policy, (888) 245-0179
The following new or amended clinical coverage policies are available on the NC Medicaid Clinical Coverage Policies web page at https://medicaid.ncdhhs.gov/providers/clinical-coverage-policies.
- 8A, Enhanced Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services – Dec. 15, 2019
- 8A-1, Assertive Community Treatment (ACT) Program - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8A-2, Facility-Based Crisis Management for Children and Adolescents - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8A-6, Community Support Team (CST) - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8B, Inpatient Behavioral Health Services - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8C, Outpatient Behavioral Health Services Provided by Direct-Enrolled Providers - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8D-1, Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facilities for Children under the Age of 21 - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8D-2, Residential Treatment Services - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8E, Intermediate Care Facilities for Individuals with Intellectual Disabilities - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8F, Research-Based Behavioral Health Treatment (RB-BHT) For Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8I, Psychological Services in Health Departments and School-Based Health Centers Sponsored by Health Departments to the under-21 Population - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8J, Children's Developmental Service Agencies (CDSAs) - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8L, Mental Health/Substance Abuse Targeted Case Management - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8-O, Services for Individuals with Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities and Mental Health or Substance Abuse Co-Occurring Disorders - Dec. 15, 2019
- 8-P, North Carolina Innovations - Dec. 15, 2019
These policies supersede previously published policies and procedures.
Proposed new or amended Medicaid and NC Health Choice clinical coverage policies are posted for comment throughout the month. Visit Proposed Medicaid and NC Health Choice Policies for current posted policies and instructions to submit a comment.