SPECIAL BULLETIN COVID-19 #106: Federal Relief Funding Webcast and Deadline Reminder
Webcast for Provider Relief Fund Medicaid and CHIP Distribution
Wednesday, July 8 from 4-5 p.m.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), through the Provider Relief Fund, expects to distribute $15 billion to eligible Medicaid and CHIP providers. Join the webcast to learn more about the application process.
Reminder: Application Deadline is July 20, 2020
North Carolina providers that participate in Medicaid may be eligible to receive federal relief as a result of lost revenue or new expenses relating to the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency. Providers can apply by July 20, 2020, to receive payments.
Eligible providers will receive at least 2% of reported annual gross revenue from patient care. North Carolina providers may qualify and are encouraged to apply if they meet all the following criteria:
- Providers have directly billed Medicaid for health care related services during the period of January 2018 to May 31, 2020;
- Continue to provide patient care after January 31, 2020; and
- Did not receive a payment from either distribution of the CARES Act Provider Relief General Allocation.
- Provider Relief Fund: Medicaid and CHIP Provider Distribution Fact Sheet (NEW)
- More information about eligibility can be found here
- Instructions for applications
- HHS Cares Act Provider Relief Fund