ICD-10 Annual Update Reminder
The 2021 ICD-10 update is effective Oct. 1, 2020, through Sept. 30, 2021, for provider use for dates of service within this period. Providers can access the list of ICD-10 codes on the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) website.
See below for new, end-dated or revised 2021 ICD-10-CM and ICD-10-PCS codes.
For CM Codes:
- Go to https://www.cms.gov/medicare/icd-10/2021-icd-10-cm
- Click on “2021 Code Descriptions in Tabular Order [ZIP]”
- Select the file titled “icd10cm_order-addenda_2021.txt”
For PCS Codes:
- Go to https://www.cms.gov/medicare/icd-10/2021-icd-10-pcs
- Click on “2021 ICD-10-PCS Order File (Long and Abbreviated Titles) [ZIP]”
- Select the file titled “order_addenda_2021.txt”
NCTracks Call Center: 800-688-6696