Tailored Care Management Technical Advisory Group Application Period Opens All submissions are due Friday, Oct. 15, 2021.
The North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services (NCDHHS) is seeking applications for individuals to participate in the Tailored Care Management Technical Advisory Group (TAG), which will advise and inform the Department on key aspects of the design, implementation, and evolution of the Tailored Care Management program. The Tailored Care Management TAG will be comprised of the following members:
- Representatives from Behavioral Health and Intellectual/Developmental Disabilities (I/DD) Tailored Plans – i.e., employees of LME/MCOs awarded a Tailored Plan contract
- Representatives from provider organizations that are certified or are candidates to become certified as Advanced Medical Home Plus (AMH+) practices or Care Management Agencies (CMAs)
- Representatives reflecting the Tailored Plan consumer population – i.e., Medicaid enrollees or family members/guardians of individuals who expect to be in Tailored Care Management
The Tailored Care Management TAG will serve as the primary venue for advisory conversations among these stakeholders and the Department, ahead of and after Tailored Care Management launch. The Department expects that members will take issues raised in the Tailored Care Management TAG back to their organizations and networks to promote dialogue and communication between the Tailored Care Management TAG and a broader group of stakeholders.
Recommendations made by the Tailored Care Management TAG will be advisory only; decisions to act upon recommendations will be made at the sole discretion of the Department. Tailored Care Management TAG members will advise on Tailored Care Management topics that may include but will not be limited to:
- Capacity building
- Conflict-free care management
- Quality measurement and incentives
- Health Opportunities Pilots
- Member engagement
- Data strategy
- Other ongoing program design
The Tailored Care Management TAG will meet monthly, with its first meeting anticipated to be on Oct. 29, 2021.
Tailored Care Management TAG meetings will be open for public attendance, and materials (e.g., presentations and minutes) will be made publicly available.
More information on Tailored Care Management TAG eligibility and roles and responsibilities can be found in the Tailored Care Management TAG Application. This application will be completed electronically. All submissions are due by 5 p.m. ET on Friday, Oct. 15, 2021.
Please contact Medicaid.TailoredCareMgmt@dhhs.nc.gov with any questions about the Tailored Care Management TAG. More information about Tailored Care Management is available at: https://medicaid.ncdhhs.gov/transformation/tailored-care-management.