To help ensure the successful implementation of Tailored Care Management (Tailored CM), the Department is launching the Tailored CM Capacity Building program, under which approximately $90 million in funding will be distributed across the state starting in early 2022 and lasting through at least June 2023. The Department hopes to make additional funding available in future years.
Providers certified as AMH+ practices and CMAs will be eligible to receive funding for investments in
- Care management related health information technology (HIT) infrastructure
- Hiring and training care managers
- Activities related to operational readiness, such as developing policies/procedures/workflows
Information for LME/MCOs (future Tailored Plans) and Tailored Care Management Providers (certified Advanced Medical Home Plus [AMH+] Practices and Care Management Agencies [CMAs]) are available in the guidance documents found at the links above. Templates for LME/MCO Distribution Plans, Quarterly Reports and Monthly Reports are available at the listed links as well as within the Resources section of the Tailored CM webpage. For more information on the Tailored CM Capacity Building program, please see the Updated Guidance on Tailored Care Management. Please contact Medicaid.TailoredCareMgmt@dhhs.nc.gov with any questions about the Tailored Care Management Capacity Building program.
- LME/MCO (future Tailored Plans) Guidance
- Advanced Medical Home Plus (AMH+) and Care Management Agency (CMA) Tailored Care Management Capacity Building Funds Guidance - June 2023
- Tailored Care Management Capacity Building Guidance for Providers in Round 1 and 2 of AMH+/CMA Certification
- Performance Period and Reporting Guidelines
This page was last modified on 06/01/2023